The white Salam teapot with a polished candy apple red cover is a timeless accessory in elegant design.
The SALAM teapot, launched in 1953, is an iconic design by DEGRENNE available in 45 countries.
This classic piece is ideal for tea enthusiasts. It comprises:
- the main body in porcelain with pouring spout,
- a protective cover in stainless steel,
- an insulating felt layer inside the cover,
- a removable filter.
The ingenious steel cover lined with felt keeps the tea hot for twice as long as traditional teapots (around two hours).
Also available in black and red.
SALAM teapots should be handled as follows:
- For the main porcelain body (without cover), wash by hand or in the dishwasher.
- For the filter, wash by hand or in the dishwasher (no corrosive cleanser, chlorine or bleach).
- For the insulating felt, this can be washed by hand in soapy water, but we do not advise it. If you remove the cover (unscrew the handle and remove the feet or pads) it may deform and become difficult to replace.
- For the steel cover: use a wet soft cloth to clean the outside (no chlorine, bleach, etc.). Do not wash in a dishwasher, as this may cause irreversible damage.
The Salam teapot should never be placed over a heat source (gas, ceramic hob, etc.).
Dive straight into the feedback!Login below and you can start commenting using your own user instantly